Monday, December 13, 2010

Every new movie I've seen this year

I try to watch at least 100 new releases every year, but I'm behind so far with 2010 releases, although I have been watching a lot of foreign films released in recent years and watching some classics I've never made the time to watch before. Here is a list of all the new films I've watched this year.

Toy Story 3
Clash of the Titans (2010)
Valentine's Day
Robin Hood
Date Night
Sex and the City 2
The Book of Eli
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
The Bounty Hunter
The Wolfman
Get Him to the Greek
Predators
Hot Tub Time Machine
Kick-Ass
Killers
Cop Out
Edge of Darkness
Legion (2010)
The Crazies

The Back-Up Plan
Green Zone
When in Rome
She's Out of My League
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Daybreakers
Brooklyn's Finest
Leap Year
From Paris with Love
The Losers

Splice
The Ghost Writer
Youth in Revolt
Repo Men
Avatar: Special Edition
Jonah Hex
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl Who Played with Fire
Babies
The Last Station
The Secret in Their Eyes
I Am Love
Solitary Man
Greenberg
Please Give
My Name is Khan
The Runaways

(The films in bold I recommend watching.)

No comments: